1. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, Bake Extra Cookies automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(c) Personal Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You must provide Bake Extra Cookies certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your name, Community name, address, phone number, fax number , and e-mail address); and (2) "Demographic Data" (such as Your zip code). In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. Bake Extra Cookies may supplement the Personal Information You provide with additional Personal Information gathered from public sources or from third-parties (e.g., consumer reporting agencies) who may lawfully provide such information to Bake Extra Cookies.
You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent You from using certain of the Services.
2. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies Bake Extra Cookies analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help Bake Extra Cookies better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, Bake Extra Cookies is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content. From time to time, Bake Extra Cookies may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. Bake Extra Cookies does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. Bake Extra Cookies uses Your Contact Data to send You information about Bake Extra Cookies and Bake Extra Cookies products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. Bake Extra Cookies uses Your Demographic Data to customize and tailor Your experience on the Website. As with Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies, from time to time Bake Extra Cookies may release Demographic Data in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website.
(ii) Disclosure Practices
Except under the following circumstances, Bake Extra Cookies will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Bake Extra Cookies discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide Services, including Third-Party Service Providers and others who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Bake Extra Cookies discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Bake Extra Cookies believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Bake Extra Cookies, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of Services, Bake Extra Cookies may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
3. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM BAKE EXTRA COOKIES
4. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Bake Extra Cookies has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
5. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
6. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
8. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: July 1, 2009